This was an amazingly delicious meal. Organic food at it’s finest.
The video below shows the basics of my dinner, a Lamb-Burger, made with organic, free range, grass-fed lamb. I like mine cooked slightly rare. To make it gluten free, I used lettuce to hold the juicy, delicious burger, instead of a bun.
Lamb Burger w/ Grass Fed Meat Short Video
The side dishes include sweet potato fries and a side salad.
Sweet Potato Fries
- Wash sweet potato
- Slice thin, doesn’t really matter what shape you slice the fries into, round and flat, long and thin or be creative.
- Pre cook sweet potatoes, by simmering in water for 10 minutes
- Put the pre cooked slices in a frying pan with a couple tablespoons of coconut oil and fry for a few minutes.
- Douse with organic ketchup
- Load up on locally grown leafy greens, if they are in season for you.
- Add your favorite veggies, tomato, cucumber, pepper, etc…
- Top with olive oil, apple cider vinegar, sea salt and herbs
Love to hear about your modifications and recipe ideas. Please comment.
Please share this video all over the net! Thanks.