“Paleo Style” eating is said to be an effective way of helping the body burn the unwanted fat for energy. This diet is basically about eliminating the processed carbohydrates inside the body simply by not consuming processed foods and by eating only nutritious low carbohydrate foods. It is simply eating foods that are rich in fiber, proteins, and healthy fats. In this article, you will be able to find out what this energizing “Paleo” breakfast bowl is made of and what benefits it can give you.
The Paleo Breakfast Bowl
The Paleo breakfast bowl is a healthy breakfast recipe that is truly delicious and low in carbs, but very rich in fiber, proteins and other essential nutrients. This breakfast bowl is full of nutrients from different healthy foods – from berries to walnuts as well as vegetables. It is a breakfast bowl that is full of energizing food, but without gluten or dairy. It is a breakfast bowl perfect for vegetarians. It’s a perfect food for turning the body as your own fat burning machine.
Paleo Breakfast Bowl Ingredients
- Unsweetened organic coconut
- Fermented pickle beets
- Maca and Ashwagandha herbs
- Cashew milk
In the bowl:
- The first step is to put the coconut into the bowl.
- Pour cashew milk and let them soak for about 10 minutes until it swells up and becomes a little soft.
- After about 10 minutes, you can now mix together the energizing herbs – about a teaspoon of Maca and Ashwagandha and then put in fermented beets, blueberries and pecans as well as walnuts.
- Add a little more cashew milk and stir them a little bit more and then your energizing “Paleo style” breakfast is ready.
This energizing “Paleo diet” breakfast is a very good substitute for cereals. It will provide you with lasting energy and will absolutely fill your stomach a lot better. It is full of healthy fats, protein, antioxidants and of course, it is very low in carbs.
Energy All Day
By substituting your breakfast with this “Paleo style” breakfast bowl, you are sure to have an energized day with healthy digestion. You can start practicing a healthy eating habit with this and then eventually have a healthy lifestyle that can ensure you a longer and happier life. So, what are you waiting for? Start your “Paleo style” diet now and have a lean, fit body away from the risk of chronic illnesses.