This is an easy and nourishing bone broth chicken soup recipe.
Complete directions are below the video.
- Start with purified water in the crock pot, filled about half way up.
- Add chicken with bones. I am using wings here, drum sticks or even a whole chicken will work as well.
- Add 1-2 TBS apple cider vinegar.
- Cook for about 24 hours in crock pot
- 1/2 hour before the end add sliced sweet potatoes
- Also add herbs and sea salt to taste, sage, oregano, hot sauce.
- Upgrade your herbs by using fresh. Get fresh herbs from HerbFest
- 10 minutes before the end, add vegetables of your choice
- My choice – Broccoli, Cilantro, Mushrooms
So basically we have bone broth and a wonderful soup all in one pot, easy as lemon squeezy.
Bone broth is highly nourishing, check out this other post on bone broth here.